Gratitude from KEVIN




KEVIN OKANG'A LIGAMI
P.O BOX 43111
NAIROBI KENYA

24-02-2008

Dear Friends,

I hereby take this particular time, an opportunity to say Hi to all of you wherever you are. I hope you are all doing well in USA. May you be blessed in the name of the Lord.

I will start my letter by first introducing myself to all of you. My name is Kevin Ligami Okang'a and I am 22 years old. I am not that tall but I am a short man but I like my size. In Kenya we have more than 42 different communities and I am a Luhya man from western part of Kenya. I am not married but single. Now that you have at least a picture of mine I can now start my letter.

You all know the lady by the name Diane Davis. This is how I came to know her. Diane was in Kenya for two years with peace corps Kenya. In her stay here, we were living with her as our good neighbour. She was soooo good that all her memories are still fresh with us hear. I can describe her as a person with a heart of gold if I am not wrong.

During Diane's stay here, she was able to take us to high school after her considering that our parents could not make it. Things became more worse especially when we lost our mother. So Diane stepped into helping us acquire high school education. She was able to sponsor us right away from books and pens to school fees that was expensive but she did it. That is why I said, I can describe her as a lady with a heart of gold. We did our high school level education in the year 2006 November and I can tell you we did good. We did not stop there, we still wrote to our mother Diane in USA and told her about our views now we had graduated from high school. We told her we still wanted to go to college for more studies. I thank God she was ready to accept our request.

Now we are all in different colleges. My sister Traphis is doing Hotel management, Eric my brother is doing Motor vehicle engenering, I myself I am doing Hospitality management in Culinary arts. As you can all see we are able to go to college because of Diane.

Diane has been telling us from the time she was in Kenya that she is able to take us to school through her friends. She told us that she has friends that help her raise funds for her to send us. That is why I acknowledge your surport and want to say a BIG thank you to you all.I realy do not know how I can express myself to you but you can just tell I am happy. May you always have the same heart to help as God will always be on your side.

I hereby welcome you in Kenya to come and visit our beautiful country. Kenya is a good country and I hope here we will meet and talk much. I will also admire to visit your country in the years to come just to come and see beautiful America with its good people.

Diane will always be sending you my greetings as we continue to communicate. All in all thank you very much for your good surport.

Goodbye,

Kevin


No comments: