Thank You from ERIC

28 Feb 2008
Hello Good Friends.

I am taking this time to share with you as well as to introduce myself to you. My names are Eric Okang'a Sula. I am a Kenyan very well known to Diane Davis.

It true she is helping us to have good life in future so we can help others too. We came to know her in the year 2001 when she visited Kenya and she was our neighbor at Shibwe Health Centre. Through your support to her we have graduated in high school level and now we are in colleges. It is not easy to help someone you have never seen but it has been easy for all of you. Thanks be to God and may God grant you with more knowledge.

I myself am taking Mechanical Engineering at the Vocational Production Training Center which can go up to six years but l will start with the first three years. Moreover l would like to take a course in computers be in a good position to compete with others. In the school people are very friendly. You can imagine that I am the only Luhya person in that school but l have friends from other tribes.

If there some one we can call a mother, then she is Diane. She has hold us as her children. Despite the fact that our mother died when we were very young, she has lift us up to now. We are in Nairobi because of you, therefore we are different from those who are unlucky and are still staying at home.

I am saying again thank you very much for the support you have on us as a whole.

I am hoping that one day we will ever meat.

Goodbye,

Eric Sula

No comments: